Mums

The chrysanthemums are the best addition to a winter garden. They have varieties of blooms with vivid color and fragrant flowers. Chrysanthemums are pretty tough and can thrive on there own. chrysanthemums plants are just about the easiest of all of the perennials to grow. These plants generally do well if planted in a sunny location, lots of air circulation and well drained soil.

 I have many potted chrysanthemums in my rooftop garden, and in this part of the year they have come up with flowering buds. I am just waiting for the buds to bloom.  I would like to share some of the clicks from my garden.


















Hope you enjoyed the post. Do not forget to share your valuable comments. Will definitely join you in my next post. Till then happy gardening !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Winter Delights...

Marigolds...

Facts about Gerbera...