Updates on My Fall Garden

Hello friends!

Welcome back to my gardening blog. It is already more than two week since I planted the seedlings for my winter garden.
It is really very surprising, the phlox plants And the celosia plants have already come up with flowers. The other plants are also doing good. But at the same time I have also lost a petunia and a pansy seedling.
Below are some of the clicks from my garden I would like to share them with you.

Salvia

Geranium

Snapdragon

Gazania

Verbena

Petunias

Calendula

Carnations

Aster

Dianthus

Celosia

Celosia

Celosia

Phlox

Phlox

Phlox

My preparations for the winter does not ends here. I have planted few more seedlings, that I bought from a local plant nursery. This time I have again planted petunias, pansy, dianthus, calendula, gazania,snapdragon with nasturtium, kale, snowball mums as new additions.











Hope you enjoyed the post. I will get back to you soon. Do not for Till then happy gardening!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Winter Delights...

Marigolds...

Facts about Gerbera...