Ixora

Hello friends ,Welcome back to my gardening blog.
Let's see what's growing in my garden!
This time it's the ixora plant and believe me it's very easy to grow them. Just a bit of labour and the plant will rewards you with lush green foliage and clusters of colourful flowers. They come in various sizes. They are readily available in dwarf varieties. The large varieties can also be kept in a good shape by pruning, and pruning old stems of ixora means more foliage and more flowers. The most important point to note is ixora are sun loving plants, more the light more they bloom, so one need not to worry about the location to plant them.
These plants seek very little attention of the gardeners and are quiet contented with just lots of light, water, and occasional pruning after blooms and fertilizers before blooms.

I already have five ixora plants in my garden, ranging from yellow, pink, red, orange to white. These plants are merrily growing in a corner of my garden without bothering me much and rewarding me with beautiful blooms.
I would like to share some of the snaps from my garden.







Hope you enjoyed the post. Do not forget to share your valuable comments. Will definitely join you in my next post. Till then happy gardening !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds...

The Winter Delights...

Facts about Gerbera...