Marigolds...

Hi Everyone,

Marigolds are the plants which are very easy growing. A winter garden without them is not just complete for me. I planted the saplings of marigolds a month ago using the same kind of potting mix (Cow dung manure and soil in a ratio of 1:1) used for my other plants.The plant needs very little care and produces a lot flowers. These plants enjoy full sun and watering them once in a day will keep them growing well. I used a commercial foliar spray and a recipe (Which i will be sharing soon in my blog) of my own to boost the plants at 21st day after planting them. 

Sharing some of the snaps from my garden...

I just love the white marigold.

marigold

marigold

marigold

marigold

marigold

marigold

marigold

Hope you enjoyed the post. See you soon in my next post. Till then stay happy and blessed. Happy Gardening!

Comments

  1. White marigold!! I am seeing them for the first time. I don' t have luck like you hrowing marigold. They look fabulous here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Vasudha,

    I bought the seedlings for these white marigolds in the local nursery. they are readily available. You should go for growing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When anything else fails, marigolds always come to rescue. This is why I too like having marigolds as a regular feature in my garden as well. Nice to see that white marigold in your garden. You can give a try to those dwarf varieties that bear huge flowers at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ajit for visiting my blog. I am a regular reader of your blog. I will give them a try.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about Gerbera...

The Winter Delights...