My fall garden in full bloom part 1

 It was a hard time, waiting for my fall garden to be in full bloom. It's almost a month since I had planted the seedlings , in between I had updated regarding my fall garden. At that time, the plants had just matured and there where buds on them. This time, when I visited my home, I was just stunned by the huge display of the flowers the plants had put on.

Well it's just the beginning waiting for lot more blooms this year.
The dianthus plants had come up with variety of colors of blooms, ranging from red , pink, white to mixture of all these. It just took my breath away.






The nasturtium was also looking quite happy, though the color is very common, the shape of the leaves attracts me more , hence I end up adding them to my fall garden.




Then comes the favourite snapdragon. The more I look at it, the more I fall in love with it.







The Phlox seems to be no less this year. Clusters of beautiful flowers are the centre of attraction in its own way.




The petunias are just awesome this season.





Every year my salvia plants do not get much taller. Bt this year they are beyond expectations.




I am ending my post here though I m not done posting on the latest things that are going on in my garden. Hope you enjoyed the post. I will be back again. Till then happy gardening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds...

Facts about Gerbera...

The Winter Delights...