Happy new year...

A very happy New year to all my readers...
Here comes a new year, 2016 with all New seasons. Even my plants seems to welcome this year warmly.
These days my chrysenthemum plants are on full display. The mums seems to be healthy and growing.
I do not want to write much, let the pics do the rest on behalf of me....































Hope you enjoyed the post.
I will be back soon. Till then stay healthy and fit. Happy gardening.
All your valuable comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

  1. Wow so gorgeous! I love them all!! Now you got me interested in getting some for Chinese New Year :-D Have a great start to a brand new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie. Mums are easy growing plants you should go for them...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds...

Facts about Gerbera...

The Winter Delights...