Preparation for My Summer Garden...Growing the seedlings for the Summer...

Hello Readers,

Since the Bulb garden is all set for the summer, I am waiting eagerly for the blooms. Meanwhile I have also planted the seedlings of the usual summer plants that is often grown in the months of the summer. I picked up seedlings of Gomphrena, Morning Glory, Tithonia, Rudbeckia, Dwarf Sunflower, Giant Sunflowers, Teddy Bear Sunflower, Zinnia, portulaca, Gaillardia, kochia bush, Cosmos and Balsam from the local stores. The seedlings were immediately transplanted to the pots (using the same potting mixture as discussed in my earlier post) so as to increase its life expectancy. Since the seedlings are too small to bear the after noon sun hence i have decided to keep them under shade. Once they reach a particular height and i am satisfied that they are ready for the full sun i will shift them to my roof top garden.

Below are some of the snaps from my garden.






















Hope you enjoyed the post. I will be back soon with my next post. Till then Happy Gardening!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds...

Facts about Gerbera...

The Winter Delights...