Gerbera



Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing the gerbera blooms which are blooming in my rooftop garden. Its a total bliss to watch the exotic display of the flowers.
when ever i come across gerberas in the nearby plant nursery i never fail to add them to my rooftop garden. 
Last year i landed up with seven gerbera plants. Two of them were not at all in good condition. I potted them in containers and added some cow dung manure. The plant grew busy and rewarded me with blooms this year. I am glad that i was able to resurrect the plants which were not in a good condition. 
Gerberas grow well in early morning sun and shady afternoons. Watering is only needed when the soil dries out.we need to constantly keep a check for pests as the leaves are delights for the caterpillars. Remove the dried leaves and the dead blooms. That's all the plant requires.
Go ahead and have a glimpse of the blooms. :)





Hope you will enjoy this post. I will be back soon with my next post. Till then Happy gardening...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds...

The Winter Delights...

Facts about Gerbera...