Preparations For My Fall Garden....

It is really a very hectic job to prepare our garden for the fall. A lot of work completed in my garden recently. Preparing the containers, adding compost, visiting the nursery to grab some seedlings, planting them into the containers, adding some mulch to it, and then watching them grow up and finally bloom.
I have already prepared my planters. Dug out the soil and added some fresh soil mixed with dried cow dung in 1 : 1 ratio (I rather make layers of soil and compost). I prefer to leave some space in my containers so that I can add some more soil and compost later when the plant starts bearing some buds.
Last weekend I visited the plant nursery and bought some seedlings. Asters, geranium, cosmos, snapdragon, verbena, celosia, petunias, vinca, pansy, dianthus, carnations, salvia, gazania, calandula to name a few.
Planted all these seedlings into the containers and finally added some mulch ( dried straw and leaves).
Now I am just eager to watch them grow and bloom. Below are some of the pictures of my recent expedition in my garden.













Hope you enjoyed this post. There are a lot more things happening in my garden. I will come back soon till then stay happy , stay safe n happy gardening!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds...

The Winter Delights...

Facts about Gerbera...